Workshop Leader Certification Program
A strong and sustainable service culture needs passionate educators, coaches, and role models who live and apply the principles of uplifting service. Our Workshop Leader Certification Program offers a proven and highly efficient means to establish this capability inside your organization. Workshop Leaders become your internal team of service experts who encourage, support, and inspire others, bringing service performance to a higher level while bringing your service vision to life.
Key Responsibilities of Workshop Leaders
- Be positive service ambassadors and successful agents for change
- Lead and facilitate the service excellence workshops
- Drive change using service improvement principles and tools
- Advise and support colleagues on service improvement projects
- Collaborate with leaders to tailor workshops to address specific concerns
- Share workshop suggestions, feedback, and action plans with managers
- Share best practice examples and ideas with other UP Workshop Leaders
Certified Workshop Leaders provide many benefits for your organization, including:
- In-house service expertise to lead projects, answer questions, inspire team members, and motivate everyone to step UP for superior service.
- Operational flexibility to conduct workshops whenever and wherever is most convenient for you.
- Timely customization of workshop exercises, including insights from latest business and survey results, including up-to-date examples of customer compliments and complaints.
- Career development opportunities for Certified Workshop Leaders helping you to develop, promote and retain your most enthusiastic service providers.
- World-class service education for your team delivered with internal resources.
Workshop Leader Certification Process
The first step is selecting your candidates for training and certification as Workshop Leaders. We provide detailed criteria to help you identify qualified individuals at the senior, managerial, and frontline level. Due to the effectiveness of our video-based workshop design, Workshop Leaders do not need prior training experience. They do need the passion and aptitude to lead and encourage others.
Selected individuals take part in our Workshop Leader Certification Program (WLCP), an engaging 2-day event conducted by one of our Master Trainers. During this WLCP, they will be certified to conduct the 10 Service Excellence Principles Workshops, and will gain access to ongoing support through webinars and discussion groups with the global UP Leader Community.
Certify Workshop Leaders
“Our Change Leaders are true champions who have an ongoing positive impact.”
— Soh Say Lim, Assistant Vice President, Parkway Health
“It has definitely raised my own awareness of how I provide service to my colleagues.”
— Radha Ravindran, Certified Change Leader, Temasek Polytechnic
“I have learned to set the ground for our participants to be active in their participation.”
— Salbiah Manan, Head of Branch Services, NTUC Income
“The effects of the UP! Your Service program have been transformative. Team members take greater pride in what they do, and customer response has never been better.”
— Julian Hagger, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, LUX* Resorts
“This program generated so many new ideas and opportunities that it was necessary to establish an UP! Your Service task force to prioritize initiatives.”
— Andrew Hurt, General Manager, Xerox Emirates