Thursday, June 28, 2018
10:00 AM – Dubai Time Zone (GMT+4) | Find Your Local Time
Duration: 60 mins
Unable to attend? Register and we will send you a link to a recording of the webinar after the event.
For leaders who want to improve customer service experience and build a service culture that attracts and keeps the best employees:
- C-Level Business Leaders, Business Directors, Regional Directors, Senior Managers.
In this webinar, you will:
- Discover world-class examples to increase value and create better service experiences for customers.
- See how an Engaging Service Vision and Common Service Language work together to build a sustainable service culture.
- Learn best-practices to attract and retain most valuable team players in your organization.
- See award-winning implementations in building cultures of service excellence.
– Global Director, Financial Services Industry
Author of New York Times bestselling book – Uplifting Service
Ron Kaufman is a global thought leader, educator, and keynote speaker who specializes in building service cultures in the world’s largest and most respected organizations, including Singapore Airlines, Changi Airport, Xerox, AIA, Nokia Networks, General Motors, Johnson&Johnson, Coca-Cola, Marina Bay Sands, LUX* Resorts, Microsoft, and Wipro.
“I have learnt so much valuable information in the webinar and the key takeaways allow me to start cultivating a service culture right away.”
Harvard Business School Alumni Association
“Ron is truly passionate about educating others on uplifting service and really opened our eyes to the little things we can change in our approaches that add tremendous value to ourselves and others.”
“Ron’s energy and enthusiasm for service leaps off the stage. We are still talking about his presentation months after the conference.”
“Ron Kaufman’s passion regarding providing Uplifting Service is inspirational to anyone who is in the vicinity of his presence, even online presence!”