The mission of Crown Castle is: “To consistently provide a DESIRED level of customer service while winning additional recurring revenue.”
In an era of exponential growth, East Area President Cathy Piche chose to keep a “small company mindset” in her team, encouraging each team member to ask, “How can we benefit the customer in every moment?”
Piche’s staff embarked on a sweeping “lifestyle change” to build a solutions-oriented and customer-centric culture of service excellence – in full support of the company’s technology, systems, and project management capabilities.
Crown Castle launched their UP! Your Service initiative to stay ahead in a competitive environment through continuous service improvement and partnerships.
- Crown Castle held a Service Leadership Workshop for its top team and Service Excellence Workshops for leaders to gain buy-in, followed by a Workshop Leader Certification Program.
- Over 600 staff completed UP! Your Service education in the East Area.
- Crown Castle invited Ron Kaufman to Annual Meetings, invigorating leaders to step up to the next level of success.
- Over 20 “Customer Teams” were formed to focus on partnerships with core clients.
- More than 30 Perception Point maps were created with action plans to address priority service improvements.
- Crown Castle has doubled in size with rising customer satisfaction scores.
- 95% of staff believe the company and leaders care about employees.
“I appreciate the change. I can see and feel a shift in the way Crown approaches my team—in both the way they speak and the way they ask. They focus on what we are working on to achieve as a business and how we can better partner to move our agenda forward.”
A T Mobile Customer