Sales Manager – Singapore
VP Business Development
UP! Your Service seeks a Sales Manager for our Singapore office. This role provides extensive global exposure to business leaders and organizations across industries, and requires you to meet revenue, profit and sales activity targets. You should have at least 2-3 years in a sales role, experience working with SalesForce or similar CRM systems, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Add value to customers and prospects at every stage of the sales process using a consultative selling approach, primarily using phone and email.
- Respond to incoming enquiries by phone and email, and conduct initial qualification for the appropriate sales channels.
- Participate in lead generation and qualification activities, including but not limited to outbound calling, webinars, social media and events.
- Collaborate with Marketing to initiate contact with qualified leads and generate interest for UP! Your Service programs.
- Log and manage all sales data, activity and metrics in SalesForce and generate reports for sales forecasting and pipeline management.
- Monitor competitor activity and market intelligence, communicating proactively with sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Develop and build strong relationships with customers and partners, and be a consistently available point of contact for customers and partners communicating with the sales organization.
- Prepare well-written proposals, agreements and other client communication using standard templates.
- Collaborate and enjoy working with Finance, Operations and Client Success teams to support delivery.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A passion for Uplifting Service.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar sales role, with demonstrated ability to meet targets. Experience in the events, training, consulting or IT industry preferred.
- Strong experience in CRM systems, preferably SalesForce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced SME environment: result-oriented, self- motivated, flexible and resourceful.
- Curious, sensitive to global cultures, and driven to learn and grow.
- A diverse team committed to contributing to each other and the world.
- Work from the UP! Your Service Singapore office.
- Primarily phone-based and web-based sales communication to clients in multiple global locations. Some in-person contact with local clients and to support events.
- Due to the global scope of business, calls will fall outside the traditional 9-5 hours. Flexible work timings are provided.
- Compensation: fixed salary plus attractive incentives based on sales goals.