"The Seven Rules of Service Leadership" – Live Workshop Keynote
By Ron Kaufman
In my experience working with leaders of many of the world’s outstanding service organizations, I have discovered seven essential rules these leaders always follow. Some leverage the power of one rule more than another, and you may do the same. But each of these rules is essential to lead your team to success.
In this video, captured live at a Service Leadership Workshop in Abu Dhabi, UAE, Ron Kaufman shares examples, ideas, and suggestions for putting these rules to work – where you work.
The Seven Rules of Service Leadership
1. Declare service a top priority
2. Be a great role model (walk the talk)
3. Promote a common service language
4. Measure what really matters
5. Enable and empower your team
6. Remove the roadblocks to service
7. Sustain focus and enthusiasm
Next Post: Building a Culture of Service Excellence
Previous Post: What are the 9 (plus 1) Behaviors of Truly Loyal Customers?