Why is Ron Kaufman’s bestselling book titled “Uplifting Service”?
By Ron Kaufman
There are 5 reasons, all perfectly aligned.
1. Uplift Customer Experience. The book is filled with principles and practices that really work, ideas, illustrations, and examples from all over the world.
2. Uplift Service Providers. Provide insights and activities that build pride and improve internal service.
3. Uplift Company Culture. Create an environment that educates, engages, and encourages every employee to step and deliver better service results.
4. Uplift the World. We can all benefit from a world that is more uplifting, where we serve each other in our companies, communities, cities, and countries. That’s why we have the vision at UP! Your Service of: “Our world where everyone is educated and inspired to excel in service.”
5. Uplift the Dignity of Being IN Service to Others. Being in service is not downgrading or demeaning. We are uplifting the spirit and practice of being in service to each other, making life a better experience for everyone.
Next Post: What Action Should I Take to Create More Value?
Previous Post: When should you spend more on service experience than on marketing your brand?